The following is a list of pieces that are readily available for performance. All pieces are sung a cappella unless accompaniment is indicated. Additional pieces may be added for a fee.
- Alleluia - Randall Thompson
- Ave Maria - Franz Biebl
- Ave Maria - Johannes Brahms (with piano or organ)
- Ave Maria - Gustav Holst
- Ave Maria - David MacIntyre
- Ave Verum Corpus - W. A. Mozart
- I Thank You God - Gwyneth Walker (with piano)
- Jesu, Dulcis Memoria - Michael Cleveland (with piano or organ)
- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - J. S. Bach
- Londonderry Air - traditional British - arr. Dryburgh
- May The Road Rise Up to Meet You - Irish Blessing
- Missa Brevis - Ramon Luengen
- Nigra sum - Pablo Casals
- Panis Angelicus - César Franck
- Pastoral Symphony - Georg Friderich Handel
- Pie Jesu - Michael Cleveland (with piano or organ)
- Psalm 23 - Franz Schubert (with piano or organ)
- Rejoice! Rejoice! - William Byrd
- Shenandoah - traditional American - arr. Hennings
- Tota pulchra es - Maurice Duruflé
- Wir Eilen mit Schwachen - J. S. Bach (great recessional with piano or organ)
The PWC can provide a vocal ensemble of any size to meet your wedding needs. Some of the options are as follows:
- Small choir (16-20)
- Large choir (40-60)
We offer the following accompaniment options:
- A cappella: choral music with no instrumental accompaniment
- With piano: The PWC can provide a pianist.
- With organ: The PWC can provide an organist or work with the organist of your choosing.
- With other instruments: The PWC has worked with several high-caliber instrumentalists and can help you come in contact with instrumentalists.
The fee depends on the size of the ensemble, from $200 for a soloist to $4,800 for the largest ensemble, depending on the amount of music performed in the wedding. Instrumentalists have their own rates in addition to the rates of the singers. Repertoire that requires special musical arrangements will require an extra fee.
For questions and orders, contact our wedding coordinator via email at email@example.com or leave a message at (650) 327-3095.